Σάββατο 21 Ιανουαρίου 2012

Because, I Love You


Thank you for subscribing to the featured BookDaily sample of the day. As an ArcaMax subscriber, it’s quick and easy to set up a BookDaily.com account. Get started.
Because, I Love You
by Lynn Marie White
Get Author Circle Updates. Join Now to receive promotions related to this title and author like special advance previews, sweepstakes, updates and more!

terms
It is amazing what marvelous things God will reveal to those who stop to listen to His still, small voice. Lynn White is just one of those people willing to sit at the feet of the Lord and hear what He has to say to her. Ms. White has been gracious enough to record all that God has whispered to her humble heart so that generations of readers can grow closer to the Lord they love.

My Love is For You -God
I want to give My love to you. I have so much love, it over flows. I want to share with you. I want to share with all My people. You can have your heart's desires when you receive My love. My love is bursting like the sunshine. I love not only believers, I love all. My love reaches to the ends of the earth. My love plumbs the depths of the sea and exceeds the highest star above. I have enough for those who believe in Me and for those who don’t believe.
I have enough love for those who sin over and over again. My love covers all. I am a forgiving God. I am the Creator. I know all your flaws. I created you that you could turn again to Me. I give you a choice, choose Me. I will give My love to you unconditionally. Seek Me; ask Me into your heart.
Ask Me again. You can never receive too much of Me. I hear your prayers. I hear your cries. Make My Word the center of your life. Jesus is My Word. Jesus is My Love. My love is for you.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16 KJV
God is pure love; all that He has for you is love and goodness. All that He wants to give you is love. Our Creator loves you just the way you are. He knew you would be rebellious, He knew you would sin; He knew you would turn away, but He also knows when you will turn back. This is why He sent His Son to die, so you could turn back to Him, so you could come back into His open arms. When you accept Jesus, you’re accepting His word as truth. He gives you a choice to be with Him. He even tells you which choice to pick.
I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: Deuteronomy 30:19 KJV
Our Father wants you to choose to live in His love. He has so much to give. More than you can ever imagine.
I love you My child. I tell you this to remind you. I show you daily. I shower you with gifts daily. My presents are all around you. I tell you "I love you" because you need to be reminded. You are to show others My love so they can see My presents, My presence. Jesus is My love. Some people don't know love, they have never seen it. They do not recognize true love. Some of My children think love is to be bought. Some think it is cruel, others think it is painful. My love is not any of those things. It is true and pure. My love flows, it does not hurt, it is gentle, it is kind, it is from Me.
Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
1 Corinthians 13:4.-7 RSV
God’s love is amazing. We can’t begin to grasp how much He loves us. He will forgive everything wrong we have done or even thought if we ask Him to. Our Father’s love is free to all.
When we desire our Lord’s presence, we can come to know the Him and what He is about. We grow in His love which molds us into His very image so we can show others. We realize that we are important in His eyes, and He wants us to let others know this, also. Some of His children don’t know they are loved by the everlasting Father. We can share His love by telling them. God wants all of His children to come and sit in His mercy, to be with Him.
I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently find me
Proverbs 8:17 RSV
You think I can’t love you. You think I can’t wrap My arms around you, but I can. I am a big God. I can love you no matter what. I can forgive; I throw your sins as far as east is from the west. I no longer remember them. Lay them at the altar and let Me love you. Receive My love.
He is merciful and tender toward those who don't deserve it; he is slow to get angry and full of kindness and love. He never bears a grudge, nor remains angry forever. He has not punished us as we deserve for all our sins, for his mercy toward those who fear and honor him is as great as the height of the heavens above the earth. He has removed our sins as far away from us as the east is from the west. He is like a father to us, tender and sympathetic to those who reverence Him. Psalms 103:8-13 LVB
A caring father on earth loves His child no matter what; wouldn’t the Father who created us love us so much more? Forgiveness is why Jesus died and rose again.
Why wouldn’t I love you My child? I created you.
Are you not much more important than the grains of sand I have made that hold the earth together?
Are you not much more important than the mountains that show My majesty?
Are you not much more important than the stars that reflect My beauty?
I have given all of these things to you. I created you to love; I created you in My image. You are very special to Me. I designed you in love, I desire that you love Me. I desire that you love back. The depths of My love go deeper than you know.
Long ago, even before he made the world, God chose us to be his very own, through what Christ would do for us; he decided then to make us holy in his eyes, without a single fault--we who stand before Him covered with his love. his unchanging plan has always been to adopt us into his own family by sending Jesus Christ to die for us. And he did this because he wanted to! Ephesians 1:4-5 LVB
Our Father created us out of His heart to be loved and to love Him. We are His children. He shows His graciousness to us daily through His creations around us, if we would only open our eyes and see.
I keep reminding you so you’ll know and to lift you up. I keep telling you I love you to fill you, fill you with goodness. To take away the doubt, to take away what the enemy has put in, to put back what the enemy has stolen. I tell you I love you to lift you higher, to encourage you, to show you I am the way. I am your Father in heaven who cares for you. The entire world around you can tell you different, but know that I love you. I am reminding you over and over again. You can’t hear “I love you” enough. I may be the only One who tells you. Hear My voice and know that it is true. Receive My love; let Me fill you with My goodness and joy.
Jesus prays this to our Father, about us, the ones He loves—
My prayer for all of them is that they will be of one heart and mind, just as you and I are, Father--that just as you are in me and I am in you, so they will be in us, and the world will believe you sent me. ``I have given them the glory you gave me--the glorious unity of being one, as we are-- I in them and you in me, all being perfected into one--so that the world will know you sent me and will understand that you love them as much as you love me
John 17:21-23 LVB
Paul prayed for us also. He prayed that we would know the love of God, how deep and wide it is, that God’s love covers all.
His love covers everything.
And I pray that Christ will be more and more at home in your hearts, living within you as you trust in Him. May your roots go down deep into the soil of God's marvelous love; and may you be able to feel and understand, as all God's children should, how long, how wide, how deep, and how high his love really is; and to experience this love for yourselves, though it is so great that you will never see the end of it or fully know or understand it. And so at last you will be filled up with God himself. Ephesians 3:17-18 (19) LVB
God wants us to comprehend much, He really does loves us, even though we will never fully understand how much, or even know why. I think of how small and unimportant I am to this world, yet He loves Me. He created the heavens, the mountains, all the stars, the winds, yet He thinks I am beautiful. He wants to remind you how important you are to Him.
You are the glimmer in His eye.
You are so loved by Him, that He gave His only Son to die for you. Jesus died so we could live eternally with God. He wants us with Him.
Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13 ASV
My love continually runs for you. Just as a river constantly flows, My love is always flowing for you. Just receive it. My love is always around you. It is always encircling you. Seek Me, and you will find it. When you can’t see it, be assured, My love is still with you. My love is in you. I will never leave you. You don’t know how important you are to Me. You are so valuable.
Hallelujah! Thank you, Lord! How good you are! Your love for us continues on forever. Psalms 106:1 LVB
The love of the Alpha and Omega always was, always is, and always will be continuous. God is love, and you are the object of His love. 
Yes, Lord, let your constant love surround us, for our hopes are in you alone. Psalms 33:22 LVB
God’s love for you is immeasurable. He wants to be in your life, and He wants to use you for His glory. He desires His Word to be in your heart. His river of love can flow through you when you hear and obey His voice.
Continues...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου