Κυριακή 22 Ιανουαρίου 2012

Experience A Walk To Remember


BookDaily
BookDaily.comMy Sample Shelf
(0) Books remaining on Shelf
Thank you for subscribing to the featured BookDaily sample of the day. As an ArcaMax subscriber, it’s quick and easy to set up a BookDaily.com account. Get started.
Experience A Walk To Remember
by Bianca McClain Miller
Get Author Circle Updates. Join Now to receive promotions related to this title and author like special advance previews, sweepstakes, updates and more!

terms
Experience my walk with God's hand over my life, how He became real to me! The many struggles and victories with His Mercy at every step. This book will give you hope and fill you with His Peace that surpasses all understanding.


I must recall a weird start, my grandmother had given birth to my youngest uncle, who was 3 days older than me, as she checked out of the hospital room, my mother registered to give birth to me and ended in the very same room.And there I was born in 1964 on the 23rd day of october.Leave it to no imagination on my parents behalf, naming me as Mother, Flor McClain Larios, what a name!
My older brother Mac the IV, with a nickname of Junior, was 1 year older than me. As we grew up, he named me Bianca. I am grateful to him for that. When I turned 1 year old, my parents decided to move to Australia, since my Father, Grandfather and uncle Phillip went on a venture and bought land for ranching and buffalo hunting near the Ropper River, called Sun Bidgen, close to where Crocodile Dundee was filmed, so you may have an idea of the territory, out in nowhere land.
Junior and I rode our dogs as horses and swam with the crocs, needless to say we survived. Our Mother knew no english when we moved to Australia, the only means of communication at the ranch also called station, Sun Bidgen, it was the radio. The closest town and clinic, was about 230 miles to a town called Catheran.
I remember Junior and I hiding in a barrel at the clinic so that we wouldn't get our shots.
3 years later my sister Vanessa was born, WOW! there were 3 of us now, Junior and I were closer than peanut butter and jelly, we went everywhere together and did everything together as well. Now we wondered how this was going to be, with a baby.
One night Junior and I stayed up waiting for Dad to arrive from a long trip, wondering if he brought us something back. So at about 2am Dad came in, we hugged Him and held on to his legs waiting to hear what he brought us...come on outside with me and I will show you two what I brought you...we were so excited, we followed Him out and on to the corrals we went, from the trailer He unloaded 2 baby calves, we were the happiest kids that early morning.
WOW! they were WILD! Bucking and Kicking all the time, it was very exciting to have, of course we tried riding them, but was not possible. Most of the time Junior and I would end up climbing up a tree and wait for them to lay down, and then we would make a dash for the door. So Mom would have to encounter the calves and feed them for us, we would watch her and laugh as they would chase her around and buck her.
I remember going for a swim with Mom, Junior and a little boy that was visiting, there we were splish, splash and all of the sudden Mom says Ups! You better get out because there is a crocodile coming, so we looked, he was about 10 feet away, can we stay longer since he is not that close?...and she dragged us out, so there was Mr. Croc staring at us, probably missing lunch, or thinking we could have been a great snack! Ha, ha, ha. I ask Mother now, what were you thinking, taking 3 toddlers to swim in crocodile infested waters? She said...I guess I wasn't thinking, I was so naive and it was so hot. All I know is that it was God's Divine Protection over all of us. So here we are.
Continues...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου