Δευτέρα 5 Μαρτίου 2012

Ανέκδοτα, 5/3/2012


That's Not It

A general noticed one of his soldiers behaving oddly. The soldier would pick up any piece of paper he found, frown and say, "That's not it" and put it down again.

This went on for some time, until the general arranged to have the soldier psychologically tested. The psychologist concluded that the soldier was deranged, and wrote out his discharge from the army.

The soldier picked it up, smiled and said, "That's it."
Sponsor
Save up to 70% on Life Insurance!

Compare Rates & Get Free Quotes with No Obligation and No Waiting

Get all the coverage you and your family deserve from the nation's top providers.

Click here for instant quotes...

It's a Girl!

Stationed in Okinawa, Japan, my son and his wife were expecting their first baby. I was elated when he called me at work with the news of my grandchild's birth. I took down all the statistics and turned to relate it all to my co-workers.

"I'm a grandmother!" I declared. "It's a baby girl, and she weighs five pounds."

"When was she born?" someone asked.

Recalling the date my son told me, I stopped, looked at the calendar, and said in amazement, "Tomorrow!"

Conceited New Rookie

A conceited new rookie was pitching his first game. He walked the first five men he faced and the manager took him out of the game.

The rookie slammed his glove on the ground as he yelled, "Darn it, the jerk took me out when I had a no-hitter going."

Funny Stuff

"I wrote a novel this year called, 'Shop Girl,' and several producers came to me and wanted to turn it into a movie. And I said, 'If you think you're going to take this book and change it around, and Hollywoodize it and change the ending, that's going to cost you.'" --Steve Martin

---

"The holidays are just around the corner. Regis and Donald Trump have gotten together and have released a Christmas CD. This may be the first Christmas album to result in indict- ments." --Dave Letterman

---

"Right here in New York City over the weekend two dozen sumo wrestlers were in town over at Madison Square Garden. It was nice to have the sumo wrestlers this time of the year in New York City. When the weather gets cool you just don't see enough shirtless fat guys." --Dave Letterman

---

Studying the Oregon Commercial Motor Vehicle manual afforded me the opportunity to learn this important driving factoid: "According to accident reports, the vehicle that trucks and buses most often run into is the one in front of them."

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου