Πέμπτη 8 Μαρτίου 2012

Ανέκδοτα, 8/3/2012


Jokes by ArcaMax, sponsored today by:
SlimmingPlus has now gone live, and is proving to be a big hit!

Maybe you're trying to shape up and get fit for the first time or maybe you just want to take a more proactive approach to looking and feeling your best. No matter what kind of results you're after, the key as with any fitness program is to set a routine and stick with it. Persistence equals results and Slimming Plus has some amazing features to help you stay motivated and on track to reach your goals! Check it out today!

The Procrastinator's Creed pt. 1

1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.

2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.

3. I will never rush into a job without a lifetime of consideration.

4. I shall meet all of my deadlines directly in proportion to the amount of bodily injury I could expect to receive from missing them.

5. I firmly believe that tomorrow holds the possibility for new technologies, astounding discoveries, and a reprieve from my obligations.

6. I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given.

7. I shall never forget that the probability of a miracle, though infinitesmally small, is not exactly zero.
Sponsor
Look up to 10-years younger in just 28-days with IOBeauty - The Celebrity Secret

People who used IO Beauty experienced: 90% smoother skin,
83% Reduction of Lines and Wrinkles 94% Increased Hydration,
80% Firmer Skin, 87% Softer Skin. It is everything your skin needs.

Click Here Now to Get Your 30-Days Risk Free Trial of IOBeauty

The Procrastinator's Creed pt. 2

8. If at first I don't succeed, there is always next year.

9. I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change my mind.

10. I shall always begin, start, initiate, take the first step, and/or write the first word, when I get around to it.

11. I obey the law of inverse excuses which demands that the greater the task to be done, the more insignificant the work that must be done prior to beginning the greater task.

12. I know that the work cycle is not plan-start-finish, but is wait-plan-plan.

13. I will never put off until tomorrow, what I can forget about forever.

14. I will become a member of the ancient Order of Two-Headed Turtles (the Procrastinator's Society) if they ever get it organized.

Bass Players' IQ

There was a certain bartender who was quite famous for being able to accurately guess people's IQs. One night a man walked in and talked to him briefly and the bartender said, "Wow! You must have an IQ of about 140! You should meet this guy over here." So they talked for a while about nuclear physics and existential philosophy and had a great time.

A second man walked in and soon the bartender has guessed about a 90 IQ for him. So he sat him down in front of the big-screen TV and he watched football with the other guys and had a hell of a time.

Then a third man stumbled in and talked to the bartender for a while. The bartender said to himself, "Jeez! I think this guy's IQ must be about 29!" He took him over to a man sitting at a little table back in the corner and said, "You might enjoy talking with this guy for a while."

After the bartender left, the man at the table said, "So do you play French bow or German bow?"

Why not combine the designated driver ...

Here's an idea.

Why not combine the designated driver and the designated hitter, so that after the 7th inning the DH drives all the drunk fans home.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου