Τετάρτη 13 Ιουνίου 2012

Ανέκδοτα, 15/05/2012

Both Ends

"I'm worried about you always being at the bottom of your class," said the father to his son.

"Don't worry Dad," he replied. "They still teach the same thing at both ends."

Cliche Turned Back

"I'm really too tired and unable to do my home work," the son protested to his father.

"Now my son, hard work has never killed any one yet, at least your age."

"Yes, but I don't want to run the risk of being the first!"

Peer pressure

A reporter interviewed a 104-year-old man.

"And what do you think is the best thing about being 104?" the reporter asked.

"No peer pressure," he replied.

Teachers On Patrol

Teacher: I hope I didn't just see you looking at Harry's paper, Raymond!

Raymond: I hope so too, teacher

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου