Τετάρτη 12 Δεκεμβρίου 2012

ΒΡΑΔΥΝΑ ΑΝΕΚΔΟΤΑ 5/12/2012

Late Night Funny #1

The Obamas have decorated the White House with 54 Christmas trees. It's all part of their 'For the last time, we're not Muslim' campaign.

Conan O'Brien
Sponsor
Are you one of the more than 90% of people who never achieve Permanent Weight Loss?

Do you know why most people who even lose some weight regain their weight?
In this 30 minute video I am going to give you the secret to Permanent Weight Loss.
= > Change your inner image of yourself. In this 30 minute video I will show
you how a whole person approach that uses your Body, Mind and Spirit all at the same time
will re-make your inner image and cause Permanent Weight Loss. Click Here Now...

Late Night Funny #2

Today it was confirmed that Prince William and Kate Middleton are expecting their first baby. You can tell the baby’s a member of the royal family, because Kate said she can already feel it waving.

Jimmy Fallon

Late Night Funny #3

rince William and his lovely bride are pregnant. Buckingham Palace announced Kate is pregnant. They've been married for a year and a half. That's like five marriages for a Kardashian.

Craig Ferguson

Late Night Funny #4

I'm worried about the fiscal cliff in the same way I'm worried about Martians. Every now and then I look for them but I don't know what I'll do when I see them. 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου