Τετάρτη 12 Δεκεμβρίου 2012

ΒΡΑΔΥΝΑ ΑΝΕΚΔΟΤΑ 6/12/2012

Late Night Funny #1

Gay groups are apparently angry at former President Clinton because he hasn't come out in favor of gay marriage. Clinton said he'd be willing to have two lesbians come by and try to convince him.

Conan O'Brien
Sponsor
Do you want to create financial freedom and Fire Your Boss?

Finally build an Online Home Business and live the life you only dream of.
Let me help you achieve this! Watch this POWERFUL presentation that
will change your life... I promise you won't regret it!

JOIN THE REVOLUTION PRESENTATION

Late Night Funny #2

A new survey found that 'Sophia' and 'Aiden' were the most popular baby names this year. The least popular baby name was Kim Jong Sandusky.

Jimmy Fallon

Late Night Funny #3

Kate is said to be very nervous about giving birth. Giving birth to a baby wearing a crown is very hard.

Craig Ferguson

Late Night Funny #4

It's a very proud night for myself and my family and my staff and my friends. I received a Kennedy Center Honor. And today the Republicans are trying to block it. With the Kennedy Center Honors, I am now 17th in line for president. 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου