Τετάρτη 12 Δεκεμβρίου 2012

ΑΝΕΚΔΟΤΑ 6/12/2012

How You Made Money

A young man asked an old rich man how he made his money.

The old guy fingered his worsted wool vest and said, "Well, son, it was 1932. The depth of the Great Depression. I was down to my last nickel.

"I invested that nickel in an apple. I spent the entire day polishing the apple and, at the end of the day, I sold the apple for ten cents.

"The next morning, I invested those ten cents in two apples. I spent the entire day polishing them and sold them at 5:00 pm for 20 cents. I continued this system for a month, by the end of which I'd accumulated a fortune of $1.37."

"And that's how you built an empire?" the boy asked.

"Heavens, no!" the man replied. "Then my wife's father died and left us two million dollars."
Sponsor
Do you want to create financial freedom and Fire Your Boss?

Finally build an Online Home Business and live the life you only dream of.
Let me help you achieve this! Watch this POWERFUL presentation that
will change your life... I promise you won't regret it!

JOIN THE REVOLUTION PRESENTATION

Feeding Fur

A father was playing with his daughter when the little one said: "Dad, I read in school that animals get a new fur coat every winter."

"Quiet!" retorted the father. "Your mother is in the next room!"

Class Trip

A student on a class trip to the natural-history museum asks the guard, "Can you tell me how old the dinosaur bones are?"

The guard tells him, "Three-million-four years and six months old."

The student says. "How do you know that so precisely?"

The guard says, "Well, the dinosaur bones were three million years old when I started working here, and that was four and a half years ago."

Co-Author

Teacher: Vincent, not to be presumptuous, but your short story is truly fantastic. Did you really write it?

Vincent: Yes, I wrote, while my mother dictated..

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου