Δευτέρα 6 Φεβρουαρίου 2012

Ανέκδοτα, 6/2/2012


Jokes by ArcaMax, sponsored today by:
Get ahead with a Degree in Medical Billing and Coding!

Top ONLINE program!
Attend from home - day or night classes.
Affordable Tuition. Career Services Included.

Click here for more information...

Ice Cream Humor

Q. How do astronauts eat their ice creams?
A. In floats

Q: How do you make a dinosaur float?
A: Put a scoop of ice cream in a glass of root beer and add one dinosaur!

Q: What do you get from an Alaskan cow ?
A: Ice Cream

Q: What do you get if you divide the circumference of a bowl of ice cream by its diameter?
A: Pi a'la mode.
Sponsor
Hey... If I could show you how to make $169,119 a year... in just five minutes a day... you'd think I was either (A) Mad as a hatter OR (B) a genius. Now, I'm not mad... So Go: FIVE CLICKS of your mouse, and You're on track to earn literally hundreds of thousands every year.

It's a revolutionary system that has already been PROVEN to make $434.63 a day - every day - and that could do the same for you... So what are you waiting for! Click here & get the full story.

The Happy Groom

"Congratulations my boy!" said the groom's uncle. "I'm sure you'll look back and remember today as the happiest day of your life."

"But I'm not getting married until tomorrow," protested his nephew.

"I know," replied the uncle. "That's exactly what I mean."

Last will & testament of a farmer

I LEAVE:

To my wife: My overdraft at the bank. Maybe she can explain it.

To my son: Equity on my car. Now he will have to go to work to meet the payments.

To my banker: My soul. He has the mortgage on it anyway.

To my neighbour: My clown suit. He will need it if he continues to farm as he has in the past.

To the farm credit corporation: My unpaid bills. They took some real chances on me. I want to do something for them.

To the junk man: All my machinery. He's had his eyes on it for years.

To my undertaker: A special request. I want six implement dealers and six fertilizer dealers for pallbearers. They are used to carrying me.

To the weatherman: Rain, hail and snow for the funeral please. No sense in having good weather now.

To the grave digger: Don't bother. The hole I'm in now should be big enough.

And lastly

To the monument maker: Set up a jig for the epitaph. "Here lies a farmer who has now properly assumed all of his obligations."

Kidneys and Livers

Two old men were arguing the merits of their doctors. The first one said, "I don't trust your fancy doctor. He treated old Jake Waxman for a kidney ailment for nearly a year, and then Jake died of a liver ailment."

"So what makes you think your doctor is any better?" asked his friend.

"Because when my doctor treats you for a kidney ailment, you can be sure you'll die of a kidney ailment."

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου