Τετάρτη 11 Ιουλίου 2012

Ανέκδοτα, 10/07/2012


Opal and Amber

During a heated discussion Opal screamed at Amber, telling her that not only was she not a jewel but she wasn't even a mineral.

"Is that so," Amber snorted, stating flatly that Opal had no cleavage.

"Perhaps so," replied Opal, "but at least I'm not just organic ooze with bugs - I'm pristine, white, and smooth."

"That's tuff," said Amber, secreting with rage.
Sponsor
Discover the benefits of incorporating in Nevada!
If you're a sole proprietor, existing corporation in another state, 1099 employee, contractor, partnership or new business owner, it's time you discovered Nevada.

No matter where you live or do business, you can incorporate in Nevada, the most business-friendly state of all. Get the facts on Nevada incorporation law and tax structure by requesting your FREE copy of The Nevada Edge book and DVD today!

Another Variant

Q: Why did the T. Rex cross the road?

A1: Because chickens hadn't evolved yet!
A2: Because it was chasing a chicken.
A3: Because it was being chased by a chicken.
A4: Because it thought it was a chicken.

A Cat's Prayer

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray this cushy life to keep.
I pray for toys that look like mice,
And sofa cushions, soft and nice.
I pray for gourmet kitty snacks,
And someone nice to scratch my back,
For windowsills all warm and bright,
For shadows to explore at night.
I pray I'll always stay real cool
And keep the secret feline rule
To NEVER tell a human that
The world is really ruled by CATS!

Secret Service

The Secret Service just sent out a memo reminding the president's security detail that they shall not take drugs, get drunk on duty, or hire hookers.If the agents have to engage in such misbehavior, they shouldn't be in the Secret Service. They should be members of the presidential cabinet instead.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου