Παρασκευή 13 Ιουλίου 2012

Ανέκδοτα, 5/07/2012


Jokes by ArcaMax, sponsored today by:
Hey... If I could show you how to make $169,119 a year... in just five minutes a day... you'd think I was either (A) Mad as a hatter OR (B) a genius. Now, I'm not mad... So Go: FIVE CLICKS of your mouse, and You're on track to earn literally hundreds of thousands every year.

It's a revolutionary system that has already been PROVEN to make $434.63 a day - every day - and that could do the same for you... So what are you waiting for! Click here & get the full story.

What Denomination?

A woman went to the Post Office to buy stamps for her Christmas Cards. "What denomination?" asked the clerk.

"Oh, good heavens! Have we come to this?" said the woman. "Well, give me 30 Catholic, 10 Baptist ones, 20 Lutheran, and 40 Presbyterian."
Sponsor
Make a home improvement with a $1,500 Lowe's(R) gift card! by participating in Consumer Expressions' Home Improvement Sweepstakes.

Just take a short survey and you'll be entered to win the shopping spree of your dreams to the home store.

Shop paint, floors, accessories, and more! To enter click here!

Snails and Slugs

What did the slug say to the other who had hit him and run off?
I'll get you next slime!

What was the snail doing on the highway?
About one mile a day!

What is the definition of a slug?
A snail with a housing problem!

What did the slug say as he slipped down the wall?
How slime flies!

How do you know your kitchen floor is dirty?
The slugs leave a trail on the floor that reads "clean me"!

Putting Up With Jocks

The basketball coach stormed into the university president's office and demanded a raise right then and there.

"Please," protested the college President, "you already make more than the entire History department."

"Yeah, maybe so, but you don't know what I have to put up with," the coach blustered. "Look."

He went out into the hall and grabbed a jock who was jogging down the hallway. "Run over to my office and see if I'm there," he ordered.

Twenty minutes later the jock returned, sweaty and out of breath.

"You're not there, sir," he reported.

"Oh, I see what you mean," conceded the President, scratching his head. "I would have phoned."

Sweatshirt or Windbreaker

A girl says to a salesman, "I'm not sure if I should buy a sweatshirt or a windbreaker."

He says, "Well, that depends. Are you gonna sweat, or are you gonna break wind?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου