Κυριακή 1 Ιουλίου 2012

Ανέκδοτα, 25//06/2012


Nasty Habits

It seems that an elephant got too close to all the baby ducks the circus had brought in for Easter and accidentally inhaled a bunch of them.

The poor elephant was choking on them and no one could help. Finally the trainer goosed him -- and the elephant blew out a whole trunkful of downy feathers.

Yep! That's what he gets for snorting quack.
Sponsor

Are you over 55... or do you have a loved one who is? Then you'd better take a close look at this! It's All Free For Seniors!

Every year Uncle Sam gives away hundreds of millions of dollars in cash, goods, and services to people just like you. All this free stuff however, is perhaps one of America's best kept secrets. Now, an amazing new book entitled "Free for Seniors" reveals thousands of sources of these fabulous freebies that are yours for the asking. Read more details here...

Three Vampires in a Bar

Three vampires walk into a bar and sit down at a table. The waitress comes over and asks the first vampire what he would like. The first vampire responds, "I vould like some blood."

The waitress turns to the second vampire and asks what he would like. The vampire responds, "I vould like some blood."

The waitress turns to the third vampire and asks what he would like. The vampire responds, "I vould like some plasma."

The waitress looks up and says, "Let me see if I have this order correct. You want two bloods and a blood light?"

Boss's Joke

The boss returned from lunch in a good mood and called the whole staff in to listen to a couple of jokes he had picked up. Everybody, but one girl laughed uproariously.

"What's the matter?" grumbled the boss. "Haven't you got a sense of humor?"

"I don't have to laugh," she replied. "I'm leaving Friday."

The Perils of Growing Older

One night, at the lodge of a hunting club, two new members were being introduced to other members and shown around. The man leading them around said, "See that old man asleep in the chair by the fireplace? He is our oldest member and can tell you some hunting stories you'll never forget." So they awakened the old man and asked him to tell a story.

"Well, I remember back in 1944, we went on a lion hunting expedition in Africa. We were on foot and hunted for three days without seeing a thing. On the fourth day, I was so tired I had to rest my feet. I found a fallen tree, so I laid my gun down, propped my head on the tree, and fell asleep.

"I don't know how long I was asleep when I suddently was awakened by a noise in the bushes. I was reaching for my gun when the biggest darned lion I'd ever seen jumped out of the bushes at me like this:

"RRROOAARRR!!!

"I tell you, I just soiled myself!"

The young men looked astonished and one of them said, "I don't blame you, I would have soiled myself too if a lion jumped out at me."

The old man shook his head and said, "No, no, not back then -- I solied myself just now, when I said 'RRROOAAARRR!!!' Could one of you help me out please?"

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου