Τρίτη 13 Νοεμβρίου 2012

ΒΡΑΔΥΝΑ ΑΝΕΚΔΟΤΑ 12/11/2012

Late Night Funny #1

I knew Obama was going to win. I knew this little secret. Use it next time there is an election and see if it doesn't work out. The guy who wins the presidential election is usually the guy who kills bin Laden.

David Letterman
Sponsor
(November 12, 2012) - Do Not Pay Your Car Insurance Bill... Until You Read This.
Out of all 246 auto insurers, we found these important "hidden" discounts.
* After reporting on the hidden discounts, 650,000 drivers  
used this one tip to get extreme insurance discounts.
* Recently reported: if you're just with "any" auto insurer,
  you may be overpaying by $793 a year.
Click here -- to see the insurance discounts you'll get.

Late Night Funny #2

I'm checking for updates on the campaign's 'I'm with Mitt' app. It still works, and it lets you take photos with little messages that show your support for Mitt Romney. I tweeted this one today – 'I'm With Mitt.' Then later, 'I'm Standing With Mitt.' And eventually, 'I'm In The Fetal Position With Mitt.'

Stephen Colbert

Late Night Funny #3

Mitt Romney, the morning after defeat, was in his Boston hotel room surrounded by his children and grandchildren. There was a gallon of chocolate milk on the table. Looks like someone's on a serious bender. It starts with the Nestle Quick, the next thing you know you're snorting Jolly Ranchers"

Jimmy Kimmel

Late Night Funny #4

President Obama easily won his home state of Illinois. In fact, in Chicago Obama got 120 percent of the vote.

Jay Leno

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου