Δευτέρα 7 Ιανουαρίου 2013

ΑΝΕΚΔΟΤΑ 5/1/2013

Jokes by ArcaMax, sponsored today by:
Enter to win the keys to a brand new Lexus(R)GS!

Just take a short survey, and you'll be automatically entered to win.

Don't want a new car? Then take the $50,000 cash instead.

Enter here

The Island

From a passenger ship, everyone can see a bearded man on a small island who is shouting and desperately waving his hands.

"Who is it?" a passenger asks the captain.

"I've no idea. Every year when we pass, he goes nuts."
Sponsor
Are you younger or older than your calendar age?
Millions have already taken the amazing RealAge Test.

Find out how old you really are!

Add years to your life.
Take the test and start growing younger today!

Hippopotamus, New York

A woman called to make reservations "I want to go from Chicago to Hippopotamus, New York" The agent was at a loss for words. Finally, the agent asked "Are you sure that's the name of the town?"

"Yes, what flights do you have?" replied the customer.

After some searching, the agent came back with "I'm sorry, ma'am, I've looked up every airport code in the country and can't find a Hippopotamus anywhere."

The customer retorted, "Oh don't be silly! Everyone knows where it is. Check your map!" The agent scoured a map of the state of New York and finally offered.

"You don't mean Buffalo, do you?" "That's it! I knew it was a big animal" was the reply.

Aisle Seat

I had someone ask for an aisle seat on the plane so that their hair wouldn't get messed up by being near the window.

Don't Touch Me

An elderly couple are both lying in bed one morning, having just awakened from a good night's sleep. He takes her hand and she responds, "Don't touch me".

"Why not", he asks.

She answers back, "Because I'm dead".

The husband says to her, "What are you talking about? We're both lying here in bed together and talking to one another".

The wife says, "No, I'm definitely dead."

Her husband insists, "You're not dead. What in the world makes you think you're dead?"

His wife answers, "I know I'm dead because I woke up this morning and nothing hurts!"

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου