Παρασκευή 21 Ιουνίου 2013

Ανέκδοτα, 6/06/2013- 10/06/2013

The Tractor

Q: What did the farmer say when he couldn't find his tractor

A: 'Where's my tractor?'"
Sponsor
Love to cook? The culinary industry is hotter than ever, and the right degree can help prepare you to pursue an exciting new career in this creative, fast-paced field.

Culinary-School.org can match you with degree programs that can help open possible career paths such as: Baker, Caterer, Professional Chef, and more!

Get started now and make an investment in your future!

Coffee Joke

A guy walks into Dunkin' Donuts. He says, "Excuse me, miss. How many cups of coffee do you think this thermos will hold?"

She says, "I think it's a seven-cup thermos."

He says, "All right...give me two black, three cream and sugar."

Hospital Call

A guy calls the hospital.

He says, "You gotta send help! My wife's going into labor!"

The nurse says, "Calm down. Is this her first child?"

He says, "No! This is her husband!"

Tree Monkey

Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?
Because it was dead.

Why did the second monkey fall out of the tree?
Because it was stapled to the first monkey. 

Late Night Funny #1

Top Ten Calls Received At Taco Bell Headquarters

10. "Does a lick add or subtract calories?"
9. "Shouldn't he be wearing a hairnet?"
8. "This is the law firm representing Licked Taco Express"
7. "When will licked shells be available in my area?"
6. "Is he single?"
5. "I'm trying to reach Johann Pachelbel" (Classical music reference, people -- read a book!)
4. "Where can I learn more about taco-borne illness?"
3. "Is he the same guy who stood in the lettuce?"
2. "Can I have the shell licked by a Rabbi?"
1. "Hi, Michael Douglas here"

David Letterman
Sponsor
Love to cook? The culinary industry is hotter than ever, and the right degree can help prepare you to pursue an exciting new career in this creative, fast-paced field.

Culinary-School.org can match you with degree programs that can help open possible career paths such as: Baker, Caterer, Professional Chef, and more!

Get started now and make an investment in your future!

Late Night Funny #2

How many of you saw 'Game of Thrones' on Sunday? Did you watch this? Oh my god, people can't stop talking about this.The show ended with a huge massacre. That's two massacres I saw this week if you count the Heats/Pacer game!

Jay Leno

Late Night Funny #3

Last night's 'Game of Thrones', I don't know if you saw this, it was incredible. It was insane, the Internet's ablaze today, fans are very upset about the number of characters that died violently in last night's episode. Ladies and gentlemen, all I can say is wait and see how this show ends tonight. Bad news for you Andy fans!

Conan O'Brien

Late Night Funny #4

I want to see what happens when this weather lady—[slide of female weather forecaster]—stands in front of this weather map—[slide of another weather man standing in front of map showing rudely-shaped weather front]. 

Jokes by ArcaMax, sponsored today by:
Get FREE* Product Samples - Get Yours Today!

Want to get Free* samples of great products like Dove & Pantene?

>> Click here to see which samples are available today!

Paper paper

When is a paper not a paper?

When it's turned into the teacher.
Sponsor
Choose a 50-pack potato chip sample

Take a moment to answer our potato chip poll!

Do you prefer Lay's(R) or Ruffles(R) for your salty snacking? Vote now. Then get a 50-pack sample of your favorite, details apply. To pick your chips, please follow this link.

Doctor Who?

I would love to see a Doctor Who episode with Matt Smith and David Tennant in it but that would be a pair-a-docs.

Diagnosis Obvious

A guy went to a psychiatrist. "Doc," he said, "I keep having these alternating recurring dreams. First I'm a teepee, then I'm a wigwam, then I'm a teepee, and then I'm a wigwam. It's driving me crazy. What's wrong with me?"

The doctor replied, "It's very simple. You're two tents."

Dinner Blessing

A woman invited some people to dinner. At the table, she turned to their six-year-old daughter and said, "Would you like to say the blessing?"

"I wouldn't know what to say," the girl replied.

"Just say what you hear mommy say," the woman answered.

The daughter bowed her head and said, "Lord, why on earth did I invite all these people to din

Late Night Funny #1

During his trip to Brazil on Friday, Joe Biden said he was having such a good time that he didn't want to go home. And that was just while he was riding on the baggage carousel at the airport.

Jimmy Fallon
Sponsor
Choose a 50-pack potato chip sample

Take a moment to answer our potato chip poll!

Do you prefer Lay's(R) or Ruffles(R) for your salty snacking? Vote now. Then get a 50-pack sample of your favorite, details apply. To pick your chips, please follow this link.

Late Night Funny #2

A new report says that Donald Trump has spent one million dollars trying to figure out if he should run for president in 2016. Experts are already calling it the World Most Expensive 'No.'

Conan O'Brien

Late Night Funny #3

Actor Steven Seagal is now in Russia. He is meeting with Vladimir Putin. Is this what American foreign policy has come down to? Dennis Rodman is in North Korea. Steven Seagal is in Russia. What's next? Are we air dropping Gary Busey into Syria? Maybe Snooki goes to Iraq?

Jay Leno

Late Night Funny #4

The Supreme Court ruled that police have the right to take DNA samples. Every time there's new technology in law enforcement, people get uneasy. I'm sure people were against fingerprinting when it started in the late 1800s. I'll have to ask Larry King. He was probably around then.

Craig Ferguson


]".
Jokes by ArcaMax, sponsored today by:
Weird Food KILLS Blood Pressure...

Thousands of citizens concerned with high blood pressure and heart disease
have already discovered this strange food that is being touted as a
"Marine Miracle" by America's top doctors. Help your body cure itself from
the "silent killer" known as hypertension and heart disease.
Click Here Now to watch this free video that could save your life! [video]

"God geometrizes" says Plato.

And here is the analytical continuation of this saying:

Biologists think they are biochemists,
Biochemists think they are Physical Chemists,
Physical Chemists think they are Physicists,
Physicists think they are Gods,
And God thinks he is a Mathematician.
Sponsor
Get Free Samples delivered to you daily!
FreebiesFrenzy

Receive free brand name product samples in the mail.
No Strings Attached!

Click here

Words

A husband read an article to his wife about how many words women use a day. 30,000 to a man’s 15,000.

The wife replied, “The reason has to be because we have to repeat everything to men.

The husband then turned to his wife and asked, “What?”

Creation

A man said to his wife one day, “I don’t know how you can be so stupid and so beautiful all at the same time.”

The wife responded, “Allow me to explain . God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me; God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you!”

God may have created man before woman, but there is always a rough draft before the masterpiece.

Romance vs. Reality

A wife, being the romantic sort, sent her husband a text: “If you are sleeping, send me your dreams. If you are laughing, send me your smile. If you are eating, send me a bite. If you are drinking send me a sip. If you are crying, send me your tears. I love you!

The husband, typically nonromantic, replied,

“I am on the commode. Please advise!” 

Jokes by ArcaMax, sponsored today by:


Samsung! It's the phone that makes life easy...

Congratulations! You've been selected to participate in Get Hot Products' New Smartphone promotion. Get the new Samsung Galaxy S(R) 4, details apply. It's so much more than a phone, allowing you to create story albums, share music, track exercise, store media on the HomeSync cloud device, and more. To get yours, click & follow this link.

An Australian in Greece

An Australian guy decides to travel around the Greek Islands. He walks into a bar and Jill (the Australian barmaid) takes his order, Fosters, and notices his accent.

Over the course of the night they get to know each other quite well. At the end of Jill's shift he asks her if she wants to make whoopee.

Although she is attracted to him she says no. He then offers to pay her $200 for some whoopee. Jill is travelling the world and because she is short on funds she agrees.

The next night the guy turns up again, orders Fosters and after showing her plenty of attention throughout the night he asks if she will make whoopee with him again for $200.

Jill remembers the night before and is only too happy to agree. This goes on for 5 nights.

On the 6th night the guy comes in, orders Fosters and sits in the corner. Jill thinks that maybe she should pay him more attention and shake some more cash out of him. So she goes over and sits next to him.

She asks him where he's from in Australia and he tells her Melbourne. "So am I... What suburb in Melbourne?" "Glen Iris," he replies.

"That's amazing..." she says, "...so am I - what Street?" "Cameo Street," he replies. This is unbelievable..." she says,"...what number?"

He says, "Number 20" and she is totally astonished. "You are not going to believe this but I'm from number 22 and my parents still live there!"

"I know..." he says, "...your Father gave me $1,000 to give to you!"
Sponsor
What Exactly Is "The Lottery Black Book"?

* A simple lotto system that can be played by anyone, anywhere
* First and only proven winning method 5 out of 10 times
* Step-by-step plan, easy to understand and apply
* Your ticket to a new life full of happiness and joy
There are 134 copies available. If you're committed to give it a try: CLICK HERE RIGHT NOW

Long Life

I recently picked a new primary care physician. After two visits and exhaustive lab tests, he said I was doing "fairly well" for my age. A little concerned about that comment, I couldn't resist asking him, "Do you think I'll live to be 90?"

He asked, do you smoke tobacco or drink beer/wine?" "Oh no," I replied. "I'm not doing either."

Then he asked, "Do you eat rib-eye steaks and barbecued ribs?" I said, "No, my other Doctor said that all red meat is very unhealthy!"

"Do you spend a lot of time in the sun, like playing golf, sailing, hiking, or bicycling?"

No, I don't," I said.

He asked, "Do you gamble, drive fast cars, or have a lot of sex?"

"No," I said. "I don't do any of those things."

He looked at me and said, "Then why do you care if you live to be 90?

More Chickens

There is this farmer who is having problems with his chickens. All of the sudden, they are all getting very sick and he doesn't know what is wrong with them.

After trying all conventional means, he calls a biologist, a chemist, and a physist to see if they can figure out what is wrong.

So the biologist looks at the chickens, examines them a bit, and says he has no clue what could be wrong with them.

Then the chemist takes some tests and makes some measurements, but he can't come to any conclusions either.

So the physist trys. He stands there and looks at the chickens for a long time without touching them or anything. Then all of the sudden he starts scribbling away in a notebook.

Finally, after several gruesome calculations, he exclaims, "I've got it! But it only works for spherical chickens in a vaccum."

Live with the Truth

Dear Algebra,

Please stop asking us to find your "X".

She's never coming back.

And don't ask "Y".

Jokes by ArcaMax, sponsored today by:
Hey,

That's what many people are asking for me nowadays, after the release of
this new crazy system... so I just had to share it with you as my subscriber!

Here is my private access! [slots will be full in a few hours]
Please don't share with anyone else!

And then the fight started

My wife and I were sitting at a table at her high school reunion, and my wife kept staring at a drunken man swigging his drink as he sat alone at a nearby table. I asked my wife, ‘Do you know him?’

‘Yes,’ she sighed, ‘He’s my old boyfriend. I understand he took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear he hasn’t been sober since.’

‘My God!’ I said to my wife, ‘who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?’

And then the fight started.
Sponsor
TESTOSTERONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH

* If you are a man over the age of 40 YOU have LOW T
* Low energy, weight gain, aches and pains, poor erections?
* These are all symptoms of low testosterone

FIND OUT TODAY IF YOU HAVE LOW T... GET THE BULL BACK!

This is a 2 part joke

Q: What did the farmer say when he lost his tractor?
A: Where is my tractor?

Q: What did the farmer say when his tractor ran him over?
A: I found my tractor.

Jokes vs. Law

And the thing about my jokes is, they don't hurt anybody. You can take 'em or leave 'em - you can say they're funny or they're terrible or they're good, or whatever, but you can just pass 'em by. But with Congress, every time they make a joke, it's a law! And every time they make a law, it's a joke! -- Will Rogers

Top 10 ways to brighten your day by annoying others.

1. Specify that your drive-thru order is "to go."
2. If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others.
3. Practice making fax and modem noises.
4. Make beeping noises when you back up.
5. Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears.
6. Yell out random numbers while someone is counting.
7. Repeat the following conversation a dozen times: "Do you hear that?"...."What?..."Never mind, it's gone now."
8. As much as possible, skip rather than walk.
9. While making presentations, occasionally bob your head like a parakeet.
10.Sit in your front yard pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down. 

Jokes by ArcaMax, sponsored today by:
Hey,

That's what many people are asking for me nowadays, after the release of
this new crazy system... so I just had to share it with you as my subscriber!

Here is my private access! [slots will be full in a few hours]
Please don't share with anyone else!
Editor's Note: You receive Late Night Jokes because you are subscribed to the Jokes ezine. This PM edition is sent Monday through Friday.

Click here to stop receiving the evening edition.

Late Night Funny #1

The lights are a little dimmer in Crazytown tonight. In the struggle between reality and Michele Bachmann, reality has won. Flags are being flown at half mast at the Laugh Factory. Michele Bachmann is out. Still no word on her husband Marcus.

Bill Maher
Sponsor
TESTOSTERONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH

* If you are a man over the age of 40 YOU have LOW T
* Low energy, weight gain, aches and pains, poor erections?
* These are all symptoms of low testosterone

FIND OUT TODAY IF YOU HAVE LOW T... GET THE BULL BACK!

Late Night Funny #2

Bachmann said it was a very tough decision, but after a lengthy discussion with her husband, her staff, her constituents, and with the little ballerina that twirls around on the top of her jewelry box, she wanted to spend more time as Carrie’s mom. And also, she has a new job lined up. She’s the before-picture in a tranquilizer ad.

Bill Maher

Late Night Funny #3

Someone again sent the deadly poison Ricin to President Obama through the mail. These dummies, do they really think Obama opens his own mail? He doesn’t even know what the IRS and the Justice Departments are doing. I hate to keep saying that Americans are stupid and lazy. But is there any lamer assassination attempt than sending wannabe poison through the mail? What was Plan B, hoping Chris Christie falls on him?

Bill Maher

Late Night Funny #4

A simple pot conviction can foreclose on opportunities to vote, get a job, go to college, or qualify for housing. How can our first black President, and our first pothead President, be aware of that, and just look the other way? If anyone can say smoking pot won’t ruin your life, it’s the guy who smoked bales of it, and then became leader of the free world.

Bill Maher

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου